Below are a few things we would like to tell you about this week...
There are 600+ opportunities in CareersConnect and here are some posted this week:
- Fashion Assistant and Seamstress, Wren Baby and Child Ltd, Cowbridge. Deadline: 2.6.2021
- Policy Support Officer, Care & Repair Cymru, Cardiff. Deadline: 1.6.2021
- Graduate Data Consultant, BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, Gloucester. Deadline: 31.7.2021
- MRes Scholarship - Exploring The Impact Of Digital Storytelling For Health, USW. Deadline: 2.6.2021
- Ymchwilydd Dan Hyfforddiant / Trainee Investigator, IOPC. Deadline: 6.6.2021
- Marketing and Communications Officer, Staffroom, Cardiff. Deadline: 4.6.2021
- Sales Graduate (Health And Medical Solutions)*, Essity, UK-Wide. Deadline: 1-6-2021
And, remember, you can always ask us a question or talk through your career options - find out how you can contact us
Whilst some employers will be happy with just a CV most will want more ...
The bugbear of many a freelancer, scope creep is what happens when a client asks you to do more work than you originally agreed to do, therefore pushing a project beyond its previously set boundaries.
All careers events