The Careers and Employability Service have an opportunity for a USW student to work part time one day per week (or two half days) as a Marketing Assistant to support promotional activities.
This role is open to students from any subject background who are well organised and able to work to deadlines. This role is based in Treforest.
- Working with the Digital Information Officer plan social media content and schedule using a social media management platform Hootsuite.
- Increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with Digital Information Officer and the wider Department.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Collect customer data and analyse interactions and visits, and use this information to create reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
Application closing date: 21-Jan-2020