Rhondda Cynon Taf County Borough Council are once again seeking to recruit talented graduates.
Each programme offers a unique opportunity to learn new skills, develop professionally, and start a career in community-based public service:
The following 15 opportunities are currently available:
- Earn £26,317 per year on a 37-hour contract
- Complete a range of fully-funded professional qualifications
- Work flexi-time
- Receive 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Undergo mentoring with a senior member of staff
- Be entitled to participate in a wide-range of staff benefit schemes including the Local Government Pension Scheme, the Cycle2Work Scheme and the Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Access to Leisure for Life Corporate Membership
- Receive a ‘Vectis’ staff benefits card
Many graduates from previous years have gone into management positions after the programme including two who are currently working in head of service roles within the Authority.
If you have drive and passion to meet a huge range of responsibilities then one of the Graduate Programmes could be for you.
- 3rd July 2020 - Applications open
- 14th August 2020 - Applications close
- September 2020 - Assessment Centre if required for post
- September 2020 - Interviews to take place (dates are subject to change)
- October 2020 - First week of work on the Graduate Programme.
Then make an appointment with a USW Careers Adviser who can help you with your application, interview techniques and assessment centres. We offer face to face, Skype and telephone appointments.