16-03-2020 at 2pm to 16-03-2020 at 4pm
Location: Library Training Room TRL100
If you are a final year student and ready to start applying for graduate jobs here are 7 reasons to attend this workshop:
1. Get familiar with recruitment documentation and terminology - CV, cover letter, person specifications, job descriptions, personal statements, competencies, values and more!
2. Find out what employers are looking for in a Graduate CV.
3. Discover how to create a clear and concise CV.
4. Identify relevant evidence of experience, knowledge and skills to include in a focused CV.
5. Learn how to put a targeted cover letter together.
6. Understand how to create a tailored application form
7. Get guidance on writing an effective personal statement
Check out the other Final Year Career Focus sessions taking place on the Events Calendar.
Book your place here
Not sure of the room location? Search on Find a Room