Ever wondered what it would be like working with Children and Families in a variety of ways. then this is the event for you.
Find out what opportunities are available, what skills that you need, and, if this is the career for you. Representatives will be speaking from the following organisations:
- Mudiad Meithrin – Welsh medium early years provision
- Ty Hafan - One of the UK’s leading paediatric palliative care charities offering care to children and support to their families
- Home Start – supporting families through tough times
- Pacey - supporting those working in childcare and early years
- Eco – Explore Education – Life sciences workshop teaching autistic children about nature
This is a bookable event. Click below to book a place.
Not sure of the room location? Search on Find a Room