Join us for a networking evening with practising professionals and legal recruiters from a range of local, national and international law firms.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to:
- Build your professional networks
- Explore the different areas of legal practice
- Look into work experience and placement opportunities – insight programmes, vacation schemes
- Research paralegal roles and training contract opportunities
- Find out about the key skills and necessary qualities you need to impress employers
- Welcome Dr Andrew Thompson, Head of School – Humanities, Law & Social Sciences
- Broadening Horizons Expert Panel
- Employer Networking
Make sure you make the most of this fantastic opportunity by booking your place and thinking about how you can impress the employers on the evening.
This is a bookable event. Click below to book a place.
Not sure of the room location? Search on find a room.