The links below are relevant to your subject area and will list careers information, employers in your field and job/work experience opportunities. You may want to look at other areas closely aligned to your subject area. Also bear in mind that there are a range of careers open to you which may not directly relate to the subject you have studied.
To access a comprehensive listing of occupations visit Prospects Explore Types of Jobs
The content of these sites is subject to change and not subject to the editorial control of the Careers Service and Unilife. If you come across a link which takes you to a poor quality or dysfunctional site, please contact the Careers Service and let us know, so the link can be removed.
Prospects – Graduate Careers Website
- Job Profiles – Browse all jobs to find the job profile on 'Chiropractor’.
- Job Sectors – Job sector profiles include: Health & Social Care.
General Chiropractor Council – Provides information about chiropractic education and continued professional development in the UK.
Jobs and Work Experience
Log in to Unilife Connect – Access graduate job vacancies, work experience, part-time jobs, careers events and set up job alerts from your chosen sector.
Opportunities are sometimes advertised on the websites of the four professional bodies. These links will also enable you to find a chiropractic practices in different regions of the UK to contact speculatively.
- British Chiropractic Association – Chiropractic is a primary health-care profession that specialises in the diagnosis, treatment and overall management of conditions that are due to problems with the joints, ligaments, tendons and nerves, especially related to the spine.
- McTimoney Chiropractic Association – Professional body providing information on Chiropractic in general and the McTimoney technique specifically.
- Scottish Chiropractic Association – The Scottish Chiropractic Association was formed in 1979 and has members throughout the United Kingdom and around the world.
- United Chiropractic Association – For safe and natural chiropractic care, call a United Chiropractic Association member chiropractor.
British Chiropractic Association – BCA website includes a 'Find a Chiropractor’ facility.
NHS Complementary & Alternative Medicine – Find out about possible opportunities with the NHS/NHS Trusts.
Health in Wales Directory – Browse services by health board.