November 13, 2018
The Teach English in China (TEIC) Programme will be visiting USW to give talks on their paid jobs teaching English in China. Any degree subject is accepted and no experience is required as full training is provided.
TEIC www.teic.co.uk is a boutique programme dedicated to sending graduates to China. It is run in conjunction with CEAIE, a not for profit wing of the Ministry of Education, Beijing.
We recruit all year round for 10 month teaching placements starting every February, August, September and October. Our teaching placements are in cities throughout China from Kindergarten to University Level and we place based on your preferences.
Those who are graduating in July are eligible to apply. Any degree subject is accepted and no experience is required as full training is provided.
What we offer:
- Salary between £1,000 – £1,745 per month
- Free online TEFL training course
- Free training camp on arrival where you will meet other TEIC teachers
- International return airfare
- Free apartment with complete facilities
- Medical insurance
- Free Chinese courses
- Frequently organized activities for all foreign teachers
- We place friends together
- Teaching oral and written English for primary, junior and senior students in public schools
- Class size: 25-40
- Employment contract is 10 month, includes 4 weeks winter holiday with salary included
- 16-25 lesson period/week（40 or 45mins/lesson period
For further details contact Professor Phil Thomas at email@example.com or phone 07531 789984
Full details of the programme can be found at www.teic.co.uk
Do something very different for a year: learn Mandarin: explore China!
Please book a place below | Archebwch eich lle isod
Mon 12 Nov – Cardiff ATRiuMTalk 1pm-2pm: Room CAA414, Cardiff ATRiuM
Thus 15 Nov – TreforestTalk 11am-12pm: Training Room (L100), Treforest Library
Thus 15 Nov – NewportTalk 2pm-3pm: Room NCD11, Newport City Campus
Not sure of the room location?
Search on Find a Room
Tell your friends about this?