June 13, 2018
The Faculty of Life Sciences and Education, School of Education, Early Years and Social Work, is seeking graduate interns.
- Primary ITE Graduate Internship – Developing Critical Reflection and Evaluative Skills in a Professional Context
The deadline for these two posts is 12 July 2018.
For other USW Graduate internships available please click through to the job descriptions below:
- Coaching Coordinator – Be instrumental in developing the University’s Professional Coaching Centre!
- Marketing and Student Recruitment Assistant – Establish a Back to School scheme, supporting, training, coaching, monitoring and processing Back to School visits.
- Student Communications Assistant – Help create themes and content that will inspire, motivate and encourage students particularly at a time they face challenges or difficulty.
- Student Engagement Project – What does ‘Student Engagement’ mean and look like at USW? We are looking for someone who would like to help us find out!
- Student Experience Enhancement Assistant – Enhance student participation in learning through interrelated student/staff focused projects eg. utilising technology enhanced reality simulation to improve the delivery and assessment of forensic investigation within the Crime Scene House.
- USW Green Energy Internship – Make proposals for technological changes and help increase the use of renewable sources of energy!
- Digital Learning Adviser – Use your creative background, whether that is in app design, film, animation, web development, visual effects and motion graphics, media, leadership and management or ICT to take something mainstream and re-package it into something unique.
- Inclusive Digital Transformation Agent – Do you want to make an impact into the university digital transformation. You do not need to come from a computing background, all you need is creativity, critical thinking and the right attitude.
- Graphic Designer / Interactive Content Developer – Use your creative talent to create design, layout, graphics, illustrations and multimedia content for an innovative new learning resource. Funded by Welsh Government (fixed term for a 6 month period)
You can expect to receive excellent development opportunities, both personal and professional, whilst gaining hugely valuable experience within a busy university/public service environment.
Don’t miss out! You only have until Wednesday 20 June 2018 to apply
For job descriptions in Welsh go to careers.southwales.ac.uk/uswgraduateprogram
Tell your friends about this?
Join up with USW Careers: