July 10, 2018
JOIN OUR #FUTURELEGALLEGENDS
Become the freelance TR legal student representative at USW for the 2018/19 academic year.
What will you be doing?
- Encouraging more effective use of Thomson Reuters legal services such as Westlaw UK, eBooks and legal know-how
- Running and promoting training sessions and competitions
- Working with Thomson Reuters, Law Librarians and other key members of staff to schedule hands-on training sessions on campus at your institution
To be eligible to apply:
- You must be studying a Law degree at the institution you are applying for during the 2018/19 academic year.
- Be available on the 13th & 14th September for comprehensive training on Thomson Reuters legal services at our London office with travel expenses covered.
- We pay our freelance TR Legal Student Representatives a fixed fee of up to £180 per month during term times to deliver a set number of tasks. We would expect these tasks to take an average of 5 hours per week to complete.
Register your interest via email (including an email address which can be contacted out of term time) with a CV and cover letter clearly stating your institution to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BUT HURRY you only have until Monday 16th July 2018 to apply!
Tell your friends about this?