February 13, 2018
The Royal Mint has an exciting opportunity for an Insights Graduate to join our dynamic Insights team on a 12 month fixed term contract!
As an Insights Graduate you will be responsible for working within the business to support informed decision making. You will be a key part of the team that generates essential business intelligence about our customers to help us make decisions about the products and services we offer.
Within this role you will work closely with departments across the business to understand their customers, you will also provide insight and reports that deliver against the requirements of those customers.
Main responsibilities in this role include:
- Provide regular sales reports to departmental managers and senior staff in line with agreed timescales.
- Co-ordinate and issue detailed Post Campaign Analysis of all consumer marketing campaigns making recommendations for follow up action where relevant.
- Support the maintenance of consumer personas (Bullion and D2C) in line with agreed segmentation strategy and socialise throughout the organisation.
- Provide updates on perception of The Royal Mint brand to members of the senior team using Net Promoter score metrics.
- Maintenance of regular monthly KPI’s and Customer data for the Marketing team and any other relevant business units.
Full details and how to apply:
Tell your friends about this? | Dywedwch wrth eich ffrindiau am hyn?