April 10, 2018
This is an exciting and challenging time for Local Government as it seeks to continue to deliver high quality services at the same time as improved value for money. The role of local government in shaping the future of local communities will be more important than ever.
Working in Local Government offers some of the toughest and most intellectually stimulating challenges, as we provide services that affect thousands of lives in many different ways.
The Council is once again preparing to recruit to its Graduate Programme, which runs every two years, and offers a vibrant environment in which to learn new and transferable skills, meet people from a range of backgrounds and develop a professional career.
Graduate Programme Roles
- Graduate Officer – Accountancy
- Graduate Officer – Adult Social Services
- Graduate Officer – Civil Engineering
- Graduate Officer – ICT, Digital and Data
- Graduate Officer – ICT Infrastructure
- Graduate Officer – Law
- Swyddog Graddedig – Prosiectau | Graduate Officer – Projects
Closing Date: 1 June 2018
Tell your friends about this? | Dywedwch wrth eich ffrindiau am hyn?