May 25, 2017
Windsor Fellowship (WF) is a unique charitable organisation. They design and deliver innovative personal development and leadership programmes which enable talent from diverse communities to be realised.
The Leadership Programme is a personal and professional development programme for undergraduates.
The programme combines residential training seminars, a paid work placement and volunteering, which together enhance your education, employability and citizenship skills.
• In the second year of a three year undergraduate degree or in the third year of a four year undergraduate degree
• From a Black, Asian or minority ethnic group
• Able to commit to all parts of the Programme (see application form)
• You should also be British Citizen, European Economic Area member state national, Commonwealth Citizen or foreign national with the legal right to enter, live in and work in the United Kingdom (UK) for an unlimited period.
• We are looking for applicants living and/or studying in Wales.
The Leadership Programme for Undergraduates – Wales/Cymru includes:
• 5 seminars involving intensive personal development and professional skills training
• An outdoor Personal Enhancement Programme (PEP)
• Your choice of voluntary work
• Continuous support from an allocated Development Mentor
• Undergraduate internship 6-8 weeks (July – August 2017)
• Graduate internship 50 weeks (August 2018 to August 2019)
Type Of Work :Internship / Placement
Contract Type: Temporary
Contract Hours : Part Time
Remuneration : Paid work placement
For full detail and how to apply please visit:
Tell your friends about this?