The following provision is available to students who are studying franchised courses in the University of South Wales partner colleges.
Student support includes:
- One to one advice with a careers adviser – on any career related issues
- Careers information and advice by email
- Access to vacancy information on: jobs, placements, and work experience opportunities via UniLife Connect – the Careers & Employability Service online vacancy system
- Job Searching links for Graduate, Part-time, Volunteering and Placements.
- Access to an extensive range of careers related information – including occupational information, labour market trends, employer profiles, postgraduate study, self employment and working abroad
- Practical support with job hunting – including CVs, applications, interviews, psychometric tests/assessment centres
- Information on careers events and fairs (on and off campus) available on this website in the event section.
- Access to on-line career planning tools
For details on resources and services available visit the Careers & Employability Service website.
Additional support for staff at partner colleges
The Careers Service is able to:
- Participate in information sessions to update staff on key developments.
- Share policies or information which may be of mutual benefit. This would be made available on Blackboard.
Partner Colleges are expected to:
- Raise student awareness of the University of South Wales Careers Service and UniLife Connect (online vacancy and events management system)
- Promote career events to students.
- Provide a nominated point of contact for careers related work.