GO Wales is a new initiative with the goal of helping students finding it hard to get tailored work experience
The GO Wales offer to you:
- Work shadowing, taster and placement opportunity in an organisation that suits your career needs
- Financial support may be available with e.g. childcare and transport costs
- One-to-one advice
- Support in developing your CV and practice your interview skills
To be considered for the project you must be Under 25, studying a full time HE course at a Welsh University and have legal right to live in the UK.
You must also fall into one (or more) of the following categories:
- Have a Disability or Work Limiting Health Condition (WLHC)
- Have caring responsibilities
- Have been in care
- Have a BME background (minority ethnic groups)
- Come from a low University Participation Area
If you are interested click here
What is GO Wales?
Click here to find out more