Event Date May 22, 2018 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Location – Treforest, Library, Training Room L100
Everything you need to know about careers and employment support after USW if you have a disability, health condition, are a carer or care leaver
This session is for anyone who has a disability (for example; physical disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorders, mental ill health and learning disabilities such as dyslexia); work limiting health condition; caring responsibilities (including childcare) or are a care leaver and want to find out about employment support.
This one hour session will give you:
- An overview of services offered by Jobcentre Plus
- Information about disclosing a disability or health condition to an employer
- Help identifying ‘equality friendly’ employers
- Information about support available from USW Careers and Employability Service
- An insight into how GO Wales may be able to support you to get work experience
Come along just to listen, collect information, to ask questions or to book an appointment with a GO Wales or Careers Adviser.
This session will be followed by an optional GO Wales workshop for an opportunity to find out more and speak to Adviser
Please book a place below:
Please email GO Wales if you have any questions or specific needs to enable you to access this event email@example.com
Tell your friends about this? | Dywedwch wrth eich ffrindiau am hyn?