Event Date March 13, 2018 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Location – Cardiff Atrium (D101
Sorry, due to low numbers, this event has been cancelled. We hope to reschedule this later in the year.
Everything you need to know about careers and employment support after USW if you have a disability, health condition, are a carer or care leaver.
This session is for anyone who has a disability (for example; physical disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorders, mental ill health and learning disabilities such as dyslexia); work limiting health condition; caring responsibilities (including childcare) or are a care leaver and want to find out about employment support.
This one hour session will give you:
- An overview of services offered by Jobcentre Plus
- Information about disclosing a disability or health condition to an employer
- Help identifying ‘equality friendly’ employers
- Information about support available from USW Careers and Employability Service
- An insight into how GO Wales may be able to support you to get work experience
Come along just to listen, collect information, to ask questions or to book an appointment with a GO Wales or Careers Adviser.
Please email GO Wales if you have any questions or specific needs to enable you to access this event firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell your friends about this? | Dywedwch wrth eich ffrindiau am hyn?