Event Date September 27, 2017 12 p.m. – 2 p.m.
Location – Cardiff, Atrium, The Street
GO Wales Employability Advisers may be able to help!
We work with all kinds of employers in Wales to create tailored, flexible work experience opportunities designed to fit around students’ other commitments.
- Work shadowing – up to three days of unpaid work experience observing someone in their role to understand how they do their job.
- Work tasters – up to four weeks of unpaid work experience with the opportunity to learn about work and the working environment by observing and undertaking some tasks.
- Work placements – four to six weeks of paid work experience getting hands-on experience or working on a project.
To be considered for the project you must be Under 25, studying a full time HE course at a Welsh University and have legal right to live in the UK.
You must also fall into one (or more) of the following categories
- Have a Disability or Work Limiting Health Condition (WLHC)
- Have caring responsibilities
- Have been in care
- Have a BME background (minority ethnic groups)
- Come from a low University Participation Area
If you fit into this criteria please come and meet our friendly team for an informal chat at this pop up stand.
Tell your friends about this?
Join up with GO Wales: