Event Date October 17, 2017 4:30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Location – Radisson Blu Hotel, Meridian Gate, Bute Terrace, Cardiff, CF10 2FL
Our free Train to Teach Roadshows will provide you with a wealth of information on how to get into teaching and how to apply for training in your region.
Don’t miss your opportunity to find out more. Drop in at any time during the event, allowing at least two hours to:
- first attend a presentation on the different teacher training options – these will take place at 5:30pm and 6:30pm
- speak to teaching experts to receive advice on your training options – please check your eligibility for teacher training before coming along to this event
- receive personalised advice on your UCAS application – don’t forget to bring a copy of your personal statement with you
- talk to practising teachers about life in the classroom
- meet representatives from schools and universities that deliver teacher training in your region to find out about their courses and entry requirements
Registration for this Train to Teach event is free, and by attending, you can get all your questions about teaching and teacher training answered.
Register and full details here:
Tell your friends about this?