Event Date May 22, 2017 10:15 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Location – Treforest, G611
You are invited to attend the Professional Psychology Futures events on Monday 22nd May. A range of professionals will be here to talk to you about their varied career journeys, the organisation they work for and current sector trends.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn about the careers that you’re interested in from the people doing the job now.
Confirmed at the event there will be an Occupational Therapist, Clinical Psychologist, Forensic Psychologist, Play Therapist, Educational Psychologist, Additional Learning Needs Coordinator and more.
- 10.15am: Registration in room G610
- 10.20am: Start – Keynote speaker in G611:
- Marcin Lomot – Senior Manager, Risk Advisory, Deloitte UK
- 10.40am: Panel session in room G611
- Dr Christina Evans -Principal Educational Psychologist, Newport City Council
- Dr Jen Pearce – Clinical Psychologist, Newport/Torfaen CAMHS
- Dr Kathryn Walters – Clinical Psychologist, Powys Local Health Board
- Lauren Wheeler – Forensic Psychologist
- 11.40am: Refreshments provided in room G610
- 12.00pm: Panel session in room G611
- Nicole Harry – Occupational Therapist ABHB
- Tiffany Clarke – Speech and Language Therapist
- Lizzie Francolini – Play Therapist
- Cheryl Buck – Assistant Headteacher, Pen-y-Cwm School
- 1.00pm: Closing session and careers support (Kerry Bellamy)
- 1.15pm: Close
Professional Psychology | Futures
Mon 22nd May in Treforest, G611
10.15 – 1pm
Please book a place below: