Event Date May 3, 2017 10:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Location – Brecon Building, Room B001
You are invited to the Business Futures Conference to hear employers talking about the wide range of employment opportunities available to you. They will share their own varied career success stories and provide you with advice and tips on breaking into a range of roles within increasingly diverse sectors. This will be followed by an employer exhibition, where you will be able to network with employers about a range of available internship and placement opportunities and meet the internship student ambassadors to hear their experiences.
Welcome – Dominic Page, Head of the South Wales Business School
Keynote – Dominic Houlihan, Head of HR and Organisational Development at the IPO (Intellectual Property Office)
Information session – USW Exchange, Placement options
Broadening Horizons Career Panels
More employers to follow …
Marketing & Events Management Panel
- Claire Curtis – Events & Marketing Manager Rhondda Cynon Taf Council
- Tracy Smolinski – Founder & Managing Director, Introbiz Business Network
- Hannah Potts – Managing Director, YourVA
- Helen Gibbons – Events Consultant, Eventful Events – Ty Hafan
- Paul Hunter – SEO Account Coordinator, Liberty Marketing
Business Management, HRM, Public Services Panel
- Zsanett Shashaty – Outreach and Placement Manager, Welsh Government
- Mark Stevenson – Head of Capability & Training, TATA Steel
- Sarah Johnson – Barclays Business Manager, Barclays Bank
- Liz Williams – Director, HR Spectrum
- Sian Timbrell – Managing Director, Pragmatic HR
Employer Exhibition / Networking
Please book a place below:
Dress code: smart/casual.
Not sure of the room location?
Search on Find a Room
Tell your friends about this?